The CAMYOSFOP 2019 activity report synthesizes the following excited achievements structured as follows:
- CAMYOSFOP Funded projects including the organization of a side event during the 2019 CSW in New York; promoting the MDGs through a cultural manifestation that saw the hoisting of an SDG Flag in CCSS Nkolbong, one of CAMYOSFOP Human Rights, Peace and SDG Secondary Schools Club; organization of the CAMYOSFOP Board Meeting; and the Staff Retreat.
- Co-funded projects including the organization of a joint stakeholder meeting with ECCAS, Small Arms Survey (SAS) and the Centre for Peace, Security and Armed Violence Prevention (CPS-AVIP) on the implementation of Article 22 of the Kinshasa Convention on small arms in Central Africa on the establishment of a sub regional electronic data base of arms used in peace keeping operations; the commemoration of the International Peace Day on 21 September in partnership with the Junior Chambers International (JCI), the Global Peace Foundation (GPF) and the Local Youth Corner (LOYOC).
- Funded projects including the strengthening of the technical and operational capacities of the 7 states parties to the Kinshasa Convention on small arms on the implementation of the convention through the MOSAIC Modules, funded by the UN Trust Facility Supporting Cooperation on Arms Regulation (UNSCAR); the national youth consultation on the implementation of the Istanbul Principles on Development Effectiveness funded by the Civil Society Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE); commemoration of the global week of action against gun violence funded by IANSA; the strengthening of the capacities and sensitization of community leaders of the Pygmy and Mbororo minority groups on HIV/AIDS and the network of people living with HIV, funded by UN Women.
- A consultancy on a baseline on the implementation of the Kinshasa Convention on small Arms by Cameroon funded by the UN Office for Peace and Disarmament in Africa (UNREC)
- Participation in national and international policy spaces with contributions from CAMYOSFOP Board members and staff during these platforms.